Don we now our gay apparel

December 21, 2010 · 11 comments

in Christmas, Photos of Hildie

Now is the time when I go into a full-on Christmas panic. Lately I have been living my life like somebody pressed the Fast Forward button, so let me just wish you a Merry Christmas today. Not sure I’ll be with it enough on Saturday to remember.

P.S. If I could give you one piece of parenting advice, it’s to dress your children alike as much as possible. For some idiotic reason people will assume that you are a stellar parent because of this one thing. It really makes no sense but the general public will think that you completely have it together if you can come up with some matching sweaters (bonus points for matching the boys with the girls.)

Photobucket

{ 11 comments… read them below or add one }

Kristi Pohl December 21, 2010 at 3:07 pm

And a Merry Christmas to you too! You ARE with it-love the pic!

Omgirl December 21, 2010 at 3:49 pm

This has to be my favorite Christmas card ensemble you've ever done. those socks you and India have are awesome!

Holly Strong December 21, 2010 at 4:37 pm

Love it Jennie!!! You did a great job this year. Merry Christmas. I'm hoping to take family pictures by Easter….LOL I am so not with it this year..but I blame it on the new baby.

Texas Dimons December 21, 2010 at 5:19 pm

I loved getting this card! The blah, blah, blah cracked me up! The pictures on the back were priceless!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Charlie December 21, 2010 at 9:43 pm

Your kids are so big! I know I say that all the time, but they are! It boggles my mind.

Cute cute picture btw. And I swear I'm not sucking up, but you really are the best looking one. ^_~

Jill December 21, 2010 at 10:37 pm

No kidding, my sister in law has her family matching (at least coordinating colors) EVERY Sunday. Not just holiday Sundays, EVERY Sunday. And they range from 15-2. So I heart your sarcasm. And I may just do a New Years Card on my blog that I think you might love–I just have to get around to taking the picture.

Baby Making Mama December 23, 2010 at 1:28 pm

Jennie!! Oh my goodness!! Can I please see a compilation of all of your family Christmas cards? Do you do this every year because WOW!!!! This is cute. I mean it's "I'm at work and I just called a friend over to look at it" cute.

And now I want six kids, just so I cna match them all.

Tracy December 24, 2010 at 11:24 am

Okay, I need those socks. See, you are awesome!
Merry Christmas!
xoxo,t

Kacy December 27, 2010 at 4:44 am

Awesome card. Well done.

Heather December 30, 2010 at 2:39 pm

Your card looks great! You look SO young. I think we have discussed this via your blog before and you have some sort of olive oil secret, is that right?

Omgirl January 6, 2011 at 10:32 pm

After getting what I think is finally our last Christmas card yesterday, I can safely say that yours was by far the cutest Christmas card this year.